Wednesday 13 October 2010

Short blog on typos within story of Liverpool sale: Peter Lim asks board to consider his bid to buy club | Football | guardian.co.uk

Liverpool sale: Peter Lim asks board to consider his bid to buy club | Football | guardian.co.uk:


could this be real danger of bloggers joining the media world.. means the quality of tradition press which are pressurised to perform like the blog's world??

I am not an english native, but reading this article, I don't think the writer intended to write "bloke a sale" .. he probably meant 'block the sale'??

or am I getting wrong end of the stick?

funniest is how the same typo is copied, do a search for "bloke a sale"..

I certainly hope that quality of writing of great journalism is still maintained, just imagine some students of English as foreign language thought it was a proper phrase..


all the best to my media owners & journalists friends.

@GarethWong

No comments: