Thursday 27 August 2009

My comments re Betfair Growing 30%, Easing over the Pond, and Hiring 50 Valley Engineers

Betfair Growing 30%, Easing over the Pond, and Hiring 50 Valley Engineers

Good commentary and update. This might not be as well known, but Betfair is one of the more opened and forward thinking firm within gaming and gambling sector. That is why in 2007, I put Betfair on one of the special panel I produced for my non profit Gambit special interest group promoting 'innovation', the public forum report hightlighted report is freely avaiable here: http://www.thegambit.info/Innovation07.html Furthermore, since last year, based on Betfair's technology director's request, we have also co-founded the private Gaming Technology Forum (invitation only private gatherings of industry top CTOs/CIOs) of the gaming and related sector. More innovation and collaborations can be expected, I hope. @GarethWong

No comments: